Bruce Cobb – The PPA Introduction
Christopher Bogucki – Stage
Heri Temu – Music
T Bands – Music
Tia Harvey – Music
Zac Cantor – Music
Quanah Edwards – Poetry
Calling All Pontiac Artists
Including Musicians, Singers, Dancers and All Stage Performers.
With funding from the grant, the community connect/reconnect billboard will help local artists market their craft and in appreciation, they will receive $50 for their 30-90 second performance.
The PLAT will record your talents and offer the video for viewing on our website: Market your talents for all to view!
- Artists complete PPA application. Bring proof of Pontiac residency (at time of video).
- Artists will perform for thirty to ninety seconds on PLAT’s stage. The PLAT video records performance in 4k. Solo performances only.
- Musicians versatile in several instruments are asked to choose the one at which you are most proficient.
- Musical accompaniment must be provided by artists on a portable drive or disc prior to recording sessions.
- Artists will receive a stipend of $50 upon completion of recording.
- All videos and their contents will be the property of PLAT. Artists maintain the copyright of their original material.
- Application is available at www.theplat.org. Printed copies at the Green Room Café, 47 N. Saginaw St., Pontiac. Call (248) 404-7333 for hours.
We can't do it without you.
Donate or Sponsor an Artist
Donations to this 501(c)(3) are tax-deductible.
Help us to promote the arts and fund this project and the artists. Our budget grows as we continue to grow our vision here at the PLAT. Any donations received will go toward furthering our mission and the arts in Downtown Pontiac.