Our stage is 22’x17’, seating area is 22’x60’ for a total square footage of 1,700.
- Our maximum capacity depends on the seating arrangement.
- Standing is 225 people.
- Seated is 130 people. 50% permitted because of COVID-19.
- Seated w/ food and mingling space depend on how its arranged.
- We have two rates – both include time to set-up and take down.
- A half-day rate at $600 (4 hours)
- A full-day rate at $1,200 (4+ hours)
- Performance packages may be different.
Yes, we do. However, you’re not required to use our preferred vendors. Companies and individuals on the list are ones we’ve worked with before and know first-hand that they provide stellar service. See our vendors list.
Yes we do.
Simply ask one of our fine members for a password and get connected!
Frequently Asked Questions
Keeping this simple, our FAQs are readily available. However, if you dont see an answer to your question, just give us a call at (844) 47-NORTH.
Yes. It’s 22’ x 17’.
We have both a staging area for that, and a loading entrance right off the back of the stage for easy access and convenience to you.
Please see our specifications page for our current equipment. We have professional grade A/V and Lighting equipment. (Link to Specs Page)
Yes, we have a greenroom behind the stage.
Contact us for more information on that.
- There is paid street parking in front of the building and on Saginaw St.
- There are several free lots behind the building about a block away.
- There is paid structure parking near Mclaren Oakland Hospital.
- Please see our Parking & Directions page for more details.
- Tickets for our regular events are available on our website from the Calendar
- Tickets for private events may or may not be handled by us – please contact the person or organization holding the event.
Yes. We have ramps everywhere and we are fully ADA Compliant.
Dependent upon event presented.
Yes. We have a full concession stand along with a café.
Yes. We are licensed to sell beer, liquor and wine. You must be 21 or older to purchase alcohol from our concessions.
Our food may contain peanuts, milk, soy or other products that cause an allergic reaction in some people. Please let us know when you order food what allergies you have.